ГлавнаяБлогКарты Warcraft 3Гайды для первой ДотыГайды для Доты 2 [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Разное » Архив тем » BlliZgaming solo league 1x1 (English translation) (wc3.3dn.ru solo league)
BlliZgaming solo league 1x1 (English translation)
Дата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 14:45 | Сообщение # 1
Генералиссимус
Проверенные
Награды: 25
Hello expensive players WarCraft III.
The league on WarCraft III will be soon created where will be 60 players on game WarCraft III.
The league will pass during a floor of year.
The prize fund will consist of 2500 roubles or 100$. To all prize-winners will be given out on one firm T-shirt from wc3.3dn.ru with Nicknams prize-winners and an inscription «wc3.3dn.life»
In this theme you can ask questions and simply discuss tournament among all players and is possible in the future of participants of league.
The note.1*: tournament will pass at high level of players so that in advance I ask players who consider as players not not to be registered the best level only because of a prize.
The note. 2*: before the league beginning will pass selection of each wishing player.
It will pass in two games with random player registered in our leagues. One of our judges should see each game (if personally the judge could not check game, players having co-ordinated should I will send it personally to the judge! If not one player has not sent replay without esteeming it is unnecessary will be removed from league (on occasion it rule, will be less punishable)
Good luck gamers.;)
***If transfer was not the best I ask us to excuse for this misunderstanding.

(.́_.̀ )

Дата: Понедельник, 22.11.2010, 20:59 | Сообщение # 2
Admin
Администраторы
Награды: 43
в архив

Warcraft 3 - это уже легенда
WC3 - это мини-легенда
Дота - это альтернативный путь развития варкрафта

Форум » Разное » Архив тем » BlliZgaming solo league 1x1 (English translation) (wc3.3dn.ru solo league)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: